About your Search

20121021
20121029
Search Results 0 to 9 of about 10 (some duplicates have been removed)
.8% of the popular vote. mitt romney has 46.9% the new york times 538 blog says if the election were held today, the president would win 291 electoral votes. mitt romney would get 247. 270 are needed to win the white house. 538 says the president has a 71% chance of winning. romney has a 29% chance. and as of tonight, 7.7 million people have already voted and that includes the president who cast his own ballot today in chicago. we'll have much more on the early voting later on in the show. but we start with tonight's lead. mitt romney's mourdock mess. senate candidate richard mourdock's god intended rape comments are now threatening to undermine mitt romney's careful effort to appeal to voters as moderate mitt. desperate to hide the extreme republican positions on women's health, romney is just wishing and hoping this will all go away. but someone forgot to tell the press corps this morning in ohio. >> governor, do you wish senator mourdock would pull that ad? >> thank you. have a good day. >> you, too. >> that's me? >> have a great day. >> thank you. have a good day. but please don't ask be ab
get people to vote along racial lines? romney did this himself when he said romney was going after the welfare vote which, by the way, he called barack obama's political base. nice work, guys. real american of you. and that's "hardball" for now. thanks for being with us. "politicsnation" with al sharpton starts right now. >>> thanks, chris, and thanks to you for tuning in. i'm live tonight in atlanta. there are 11 days until election day and here is where the polls stand. president obama is polling at 50.2 of the national vote while governor romney gets 39%. the tim 49%. the president would win 294 electoral votes if the election were today, romney would get 244 electoral votes. 270 are needed to win the white house. and as of tonight, 10.2 million people have already voted. that includes nearly a million people just in ohio alone. more on that later. but we start with tonight's lead. race to the bottom. today the romney campaign is refusing to apologize for john sununu. >> when you take a look at colin powell, you have to wonder whether that's an endorsement based on issues or whe
.2 of the national vote while governor romney gets 39%. the tim 49%. the president would win 294 electoral votes if the election were today, romney would get 244 electoral votes. 270 are needed to win the white house. and as of tonight, 10.2 million people have already voted. that includes nearly a million people just in ohio alone. more on that later. but we start with tonight's lead. race to the bottom. today the romney campaign is refusing to apologize for john sununu. >> when you take a look at colin powell, you have to wonder whether that's an endorsement based on issues or whether he's got a slightly different reason for preferring president obama. >> what reason would that snb. >> well, i applaud collin for standing with him. >> colin powell endorsed the president because they are both black? really? the president himself weighed in on it today. >> any suggestion that general powell would make such a profound statement in such an important election based on anything than what he thought was what's going to be best for america doesn't make much sense. >> no, it doesn't make much sense. sun
romney tied at 47% among likely voters. this is a dead heat. but the president is leading in the likely electoral count. the new yoknew yor york times b shows that the president has 288 compared to 2508 for mitt romney. 270 are needed to win the election. the times blog gives president obama a 67% chance of winning the election versus a 32% chance for mitt romney. so far, 4.4 million americans have already cast their votes, absentee ballots, or early votings have been used. later in this show, we'll have much more on what those early voting numbers mean and on the republican efforts to keep democratic votes down. but we start with tonight's lead. mitt romney's playing politics with foreign policy. tonight's debate topic is foreign policy, an area where the president has proven himself time and time again. it's a different story for governor romney. he stumbled on international affairs throughout this campaign. and he has shown an unsteady hand on the tragedy in libya. unsteady and highly political. just hours after ambassador chris stevens and three other americans were killed at the u.
dignity. i think romney has a more self-righteous view of america's rights in the world and it's discredited. george w. did that for us. with romney we've been doing what we did before. what got us into trouble before, hoping that doing it the same way would have a different result. there's no logical reason to believe that would be so. that's "hardball" for tonight. thanks for being with us. "politicsnation" with al sharpton starts right now. >>> thanks, chris, and thanks to you for tuning in. we are 14 days to election day and here's where the race stands. a new poll shows president obama with a two-point national lead over mitt romney. 48% to 46%. nbc's battleground map shows the president has 243 electoral votes, solidly in his corner while mitt romney has 206 in his. 89 electoral votes are considered toss ups. remember, it takes 270 votes to win the presidency. the latest from the "new york times'" 538 blog gives the president a 78% chance of winning. romney has 30% chance. 5.1 million people have already voted. that includes more than 812,000 people in the key state of oh
of those years in hanoi. romney has never served his country. the only prisoner he's been captive of are the right wing haters that are smelling up the republican campaign. and that's "hardball" for now. thanks for being with us. "politicsnation" with al sharpton starts right now. >> thanks, chris, and thanks to you for tuning in. 13 days until election day. here's where the race stands. the "new york times" 538 blog shows president obama leading the national poll average with 50% of the popular vote. mitt romney has 48.9%. and according to 538, if the election were held today, the president would win re-election well 288 electoral votes. romney would get 250. it takes 270 votes to win the white house. a brand new ohio poll gives the president a five-point lead in that crucial state propelled by a two to one average in early voting. as of tonight, 6.5 million people have already voted in this election. with over a million voting in just the last 24 hours. we'll have much more on the early vote later on in this show. but we start with tonight's lead. hiding in plain sight. we know
Search Results 0 to 9 of about 10 (some duplicates have been removed)

Terms of Use (10 Mar 2001)